We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello guys,

I'm thinking of buying these two items from K9GRAPHS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ben-Affleck-Batman-vs-Superman-SIGNED-8x10-...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Al-Pacino-The-Godfather-SIGNED-8x10-RARE-K9...

I did my homework and am aware that K9 is a legit seller when it comes to SW stuff (as it comes from his own collection, to my understanding). Should I expect the same level of legitimacy for items non SW-related? I'm pretty interested in these two items and figure they aren't THAT expensive for legit items...

What do you guys think? The seller and these two items...

Thanks in advance!

JH

Tags: Affleck, Al, Ben, Pacino

Views: 2974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Al Pacino autograph that is the topic of this discussion incredibly has at least one trait that compares well with all of the exemplars that you have posted images of Pete.

Also, would you have more info on that Affleck graph as well? I guess I could get in touch directly with k9 for that, but just wondering...

I will try and scan some Afflecks from the last decade or so as well. his graph wasn't much better all the way back to his Askewniverse days and Daredevil days when I last got him.

I know Ben was in and around NYC this past week to do press for Gone Girl. I did not go for him....I'm a Marvel guy and I have him on my Daredevil shots......no need for Batman. 

I guess authentic signatures from him will become increasingly expensive (re: the Batman factor)...which is why I would like to get one asap :)

Getting directly in touch with him is always your best bet. k9klecko@optonline.net

If you do buy from him thru ebay, ebay get's the fees. If you work with him directly, especially if you are looking at multiple items, he is going to cut you a break for multiple items purchased and because there are no fees involved going to ebay.  

Thanks for that Pete.

I believe that is how he signs.  but I certainly wouldn't want it in my collection.

interesting point, & regarding his signature, I was talking about Pacino's signature today to my family, and I have heard he changes his signature on purpose to prevent the item being Authenticated or being sold, clearly, the only person who knows his signature is genuine, is the person who got it in person in the first place, recently, I have heard he now signs sometimes with his other hand,  

Al Pacino is awesome.  I love his eccentricity, particularly when it comes to signing autographs.

Al Pacino is impossible to authenticate.  I took a look at the Star Wars inventory and I would feel comfortable about adding most of the items to my collection, but not all of it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service