We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 5968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking UK and US will be tomorrow since there's a song release...

They stopped shipping to UK after Brexit. They were my go-to for Aus CDs. :( 

Correct, I can for one confirm the UK cds were authentic.

A bit more info/pics from last time regarding the US cds for those that missed the fun:

https://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/crazy-train-derailed

What got me was how hard the label defended that they were real, and how Ozzy's page instantly removed any questions about it from their fb page. I won't be surprised if they offer them again from the official store as they got away with it last time.

"...There will be a “lengthy amount of convalescence” after the operation, according to a family source, and the singer will need a nurse at home.

The source added: “Ozzy is 73 and any kind of surgery when you get older is difficult. This is quite major. He’s having the pins in his neck and back realigned from when he had a fall back in 2019.

“He’s been in a lot of pain..."

Signing condition?

Yeah came to say this. I don’t think he will be in signing condition at all for quite a while I see auto pens here or LE 50 vinyls at best to minimize the workload 

They can easily switch to secretarials as well.. who knows.. odds are this will end badly though

This is May 21st.

Here’s Ozzy leaving after his surgery. Guess he survived. Still think I’ll pass.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

If there is a US or UK version of a signed CD offered in the future I will probably buy it. Probably not a slick. Not that I trust Sharon to keep it honest but an autopenned CD will still hold some value. It was a bummer last time but I still traded it in for more than I paid for it and I am pretty sure with a paypal claim that I got my money back on top of that. A slick on the other hand if it is autopenned probably isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

Not risking it after the last s*** show! Another one on my Never to buy from again list!

Stupid website keeps on saying invalid us number

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service