We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

Views: 34058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine arrived this morning.  This is from the cassette bundle offered via the U.K. store:

I received mine in the mail today, I am not sure if it is real

Yes it is real

Thank you for letting me know

Hey Todd, yes for sure IMHO that is the real deal.

The Ozzy is spot on, the last name Osbourne is a bit messy, but you could attribute that to signing fatigue, or even Parkinson's. When you compare the autograph you have to all the samples posted here so far, and even a google search of Ozzy's autograph, you'll see that you can be confident that you got the real deal...congrats!  (Mine is yet to arrive, on a slow boat to Canada. Lol)

Hey Todd, nice score! Just curious what aspects are you questioning specifically? There are a bunch of ways an autograph might not be genuine and its always great to share opinions thru each others eyes, its how we all learn. Ive been a collector for over 30 years and even still, just this past year have learned of a few new ways items can be forged. We have to always stay vigilant. Its great you are questioning items. Keep it up.. im not sure anyone has a reason so far to suspect these are anything but genuine. Im sure there are some forgeries out there on the secondary market already but anyone who purchased direct seems to have received genuine ozzy signatures. I cant tell you how glad I am too see that backlash from his previous autopen fiasco actually worked. It says that we all have a voice. We just need to continue to actively use it when we suspect any problems. We are all here to share info and help eachother out. Congrats on the Ozzy.

US only:

Fingerprints has received some signed inserts to give away with the standard cd and the violet vinyl (same inserts as from the pre-orders on the official website).

Item description does not say signed, but it was stated on Facebook that it would include the insert.

From the post:

Did you miss our Ozzy event? Well, we’ve got a handful of signed inserts, available now with the Crystal Violet LP or CD of Patient Number 9 purchase. It's a strict 1 per person/address limit and duplicate orders will be canceled. Sorry, no international orders.

These are pre-signed inserts, approx 5”x5”, like the ones used for the D2C pre-sale. We expect they will go fast, and this offer is available online only.
LP https://fingerprintsmusic.tuneportals.com/UPC/196587203610
CD https://fingerprintsmusic.tuneportals.com/UPC/194399328125

Awesome find! Im surprised no one has commented yet. Cds are sold out now but vinyls still available. $40 plus shipping 

I see they also have a Maggie Lindemann in store event tomorrow. Wish I lived within driving distance. Ill post that on Maggie's thread

I waited until they commented this:

it doesn’t say in the item but we are saying it here. These are very limited so we are not changing the description. If you order before it sells out then you will get the signed insert

Just pulled the trigger on the vinyl

Thanks, I ordered one of the vinyls, wish I had seen the CDs in time. Just in case my UK one gets messed up in shipping always good to have a backup. Price wasn't too much different than the UK one with shipping so I can't complain. 

I got the LP! This is a sweet deal. Thanks for sharing. I missed out on the previous offerings.

I wonder if the LP comes with the same signed insert as the rest or if the vinyl itself is actually signed? Does anyone know?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service