We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

Views: 34058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5x5

thanks!

It comes with the same insert as the CD (5x5).

Only way to get a signed vinyl was at the signing, I haven't seen those offered online. 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking and I just wanted to confirm that.

Based on their post, I believe its a regular sealed vinyl with a signed insert included

awesome, thanks.

Sweet!  I went to the event and got a limited edition crystal violet signed but I don't want to play the collectible.  Awesome deal to another one and get a signed 5x5.  Plus it is always great to support Fingerprints.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

at the moment, there seems to be 135 vinyls left in stock. im wondering how many signed inserts they received in total.. 500? its been a while now and seems like a lot. not exactly as limited as they make it seem.. "some signed inserts" I wouldnt expect to be in the hundreds. this could get interesting later on

I haven't checked how many CDs they had available, but I assume they must have received hundreds of the inserts and that the Facebook post speaking of a handful is mostly marketing talk.

Reports of the event claimed "thousands" showed up, and that's only people who were able to come there in person. The online audience is so much bigger.

If they literally only had a handful they would have distributed these in store, otherwise they had gotten a lot of disappointed customers online.

It's simple. They gave them a stack of these to help boost album sales.  Saying a "hand full", makes people rush to buy. They have more vinyl than CDs, so this pushes the vinyl overstock. It's like a restaurant that has a chicken special to get rid of it before it goes bad.

Looks like the run for the charts is over. UK store has removed the last available signed bundles. 

Got a cc notice of pending status on 9/14 for a cd with signed insert out of the uk store. Still pending as of this morning. Anybody else having that issue?  Wife things it’ll stay pending til it ships.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service