We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Been offered this signed photo which was obtained in person at Moscow 2003.

Tags: Beatles, McCartney, The, autograph, paul

Views: 1109

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its authentic

It looks off to me.

I also doubt that it's authentic.

well, my opinion is the one that counts!   LOL.  Seriously, McCartney is getting more and moe difficult to be sure of.  I am usually the one that doubts, but this one still looks ok to me.  who knows for certain.

Some of these mccartneys are the flip of a coin.

very true Paul

I agree with Steve and Ballroom, the more I look at it against other "similar" styles, the more it looks off.  

I know that the autograph is suppose to speak for itself, but I really think when it comes down to the questionable signatures I would want to hear or have the story behind it. I think a provenance or a chain of ownership is the only way you can feel comfortable (at least for me.)

Personally I agree this COULD be real, a lot of McCartney signatures have been toss ups for me lately. I personally don't like the photo so I would pass on it for that alone. Half this hobby is trusting your gut or you will never know if it is real or not. Buy ones without a doubt!:)
The M specifically looks off to me. But like Terrier says, he is getting so hard to authenticate now.
Heres paul, thats been authenticated.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I can see that Paul being authentic.  the differences are subtle but they are there and fairly consistent

I think the one paul posted is probably real, too, but I wouldn't want it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service