We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any thoughts on these signed CD's off eBay?

Tags: 03855, 84205494, A71878, A71907, A71908, A78561, AE01730, AE01731, AE01732, AE01733, More…AE01829, AG03423, AH02231, AH02232, AH02234, BB19004, BB41712, BB84316, Iconic, Mccartney, Philfatt0, Ringo, XX19938, XX19939, a-cheerful-fellow, advancedbuyersmarkets, allthingsthatrock, anappy86, autographbay, autographs_for_sale, bajag, beatles, beatletone, charlifusar_0, derfknew, handsignedautographs, kellya44, livehorn, markutpremiersignaturesfl, nrs861, presspasscollectibles, richan_9623, seltaeb1966, signatureinvestments, templeofgreatness, thebeatlesforever

Views: 25107

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1 and 7 years since round one...

Here are better images of the CD from the OP along with the High In the Clouds companion piece.

Jeffrey, I think that as long as you have COAs from Perry and Frank you have nothing to worry about

That’s true in most, but not all cases. Does the High In the Clouds look good to you? According to Jeffrey, both were signed for the same person at the same signing. 

This High In The Clouds doesn't look good to me. Was it authenticated by Perry or Frank? 

This is what Jeffrey stated in the other discussion:

Perry Cox authenticated them. The owner brought both to the CD signing and actually has a photograph and ticket/wristband from the signing. On Nov 22, 2006 at the London Virgin Megastore.

OK, what I said earlier was regarding the two autographs in the original post (Paul and Ringo on CDs). Jeffrey said that both autographs were authenticated by Perry and Frank. 

So the CD signature is authentic, but not the book signature? To me, they appear to be in the same hand, and they also share the same provenance.

By the way Ballroom, what do you think about this Ringo I bought recently? 

I saw it on eBay and know who authenticated it. It appears to be consistent with the one in the OP.

I know some disagree with me, but I think it's OK to post an autograph for opinions without saying it already has a COA, whether from a highly respected authenticator or one known for authenticating forgeries as genuine. That way they're getting fresh, unbiased opinions from members.

But honest differences of opinion on tougher to determine autographs are not rare, even among top authenticators. If you ask members for opinions, don't give them grief for not saying what you want. Saying "So he must know more than Perry Cox about Beatles autographs. Really?" can make members not want to give opinions at all.

Just to be clear, that was about Roger. Roger didn’t like the CD or the High In the Clouds posted above. I do agree with him. Jeffery apparently believes that whenever Perry and Roger disagree, Perry will always be correct.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service