We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any thoughts on these signed CD's off eBay?

Tags: 03855, 84205494, A71878, A71907, A71908, A78561, AE01730, AE01731, AE01732, AE01733, More…AE01829, AG03423, AH02231, AH02232, AH02234, BB19004, BB41712, BB84316, Iconic, Mccartney, Philfatt0, Ringo, XX19938, XX19939, a-cheerful-fellow, advancedbuyersmarkets, allthingsthatrock, anappy86, autographbay, autographs_for_sale, bajag, beatles, beatletone, charlifusar_0, derfknew, handsignedautographs, kellya44, livehorn, markutpremiersignaturesfl, nrs861, presspasscollectibles, richan_9623, seltaeb1966, signatureinvestments, templeofgreatness, thebeatlesforever

Views: 24459

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed. The composite shows this. 

Some news for you guys, lots of my listings on eBay featuring Frank Caiazzo letters have been finished early as they’ve received numerous complaints about him and all Beatles autographs must now come with coa’s from these companies only ....PSA/DNA, James Spence Authentications or Global Authentications Inc....this is complete and utter madness! 

No way. Now I’ve heard everything.

Trade on facebook . 

I’ve had numerous issues with eBay recently but I like trading on there. This is just getting silly though. 

I imagine cox will be facing the same issues

Just goes to show outside the collecting sphere how little do companies like ebay really know. When your faced with so many fraudulent coa companies, then faced with just as many legit coa companies it would make ones head spin.

I think Perry will be ok, he has sold some of the best Beatles items ever seen on eBay, people have it in for Frank, though I still believe he is the best guy in the world with regards to Beatles autographs. 

Agreed , Perry is a stand up guy & will stand behind anything he sells and has sold many quality items so he will be ok 

as far as Frank , the people that are lining up against him are the ones he called out 

Shame on eBay On choosing the big 3

Agreed, Frank has remained quiet and needs to defend his business. Ebays big three are a joke ! 

Ebays big three. What a joke. 

I think JSA, PSA, and Global (?!) have made far more mistakes than Caiazzo. But, that said,  it would have helped if Frank didn't write letters for these. How many real autographs did PSA and JSA fail? Isn't that as unfair as passing a bad one?

As for Frank coming to his own defense, I believe it would be this:

At the time,  I had a reasonable belief that the autograph in question was real.

I think Caiazzo and Cox will weather the storm among knowledgeable collectors. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service