We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 2087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool thanks!

Thanks for this - an awesome item and for a great cause too

Thanks to the OP.  I’ll give this a go.  Seems like good value for a tenner.

Did anyone here receive their signed postcard yet?

I was hoping it would arrive before Christmas, as a fun gift for my girlfriend, but that opportunity has now passed.

The one I ordered arrived his morning, Post date on the envelope was the 29th Dec.

Thanks for the feedback.  Nice card.

Nothing has arrived here yet, but I did make a call yesterday to Best Beginnings, who told me that the cards would be going out in January, so there’s no need for concern yet.

This is just one of several items I’ve been waiting an inordinate amount of time for.  I’m trying to keep on top of everything, make sure I get the stuff I’ve paid for.

Mine arrived this morning:

Received mine today with a smeared Andy ughh

I never received this.

Messaged them in January and they said it would be mailed mid January. Messaged them February and they never responded. Messaged them again and am awaiting response now. 

So strange. 

I got one like Feb 14th and they said got new shipment and got sent that day. Well it's now march 7th. Nothing. I told them I wanted a refund. 

That's brutal. Alright -- I'll keep you updated on what happens on my end. 

Still waiting to hear back from them. What a mess. 

I finally received mine. 
However personalisation looks suspicious. Doesn’t even look same colour as the autograph. Maybe these are secretarial personalised? 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service