We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a photo of a Pink Floyd Autograph I was looking at.  Any thoughts on the authenticity of the autograph?

thanks

BBB_Pink_Floyd_WYWH_signatu.gif

Views: 4472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One more pic

One more pic

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Yikes........Yeah Matthew im sorry but those are really nasty forgeries in my opinion. They really dont even look close to authentic. Stay far away from this and if you have already purchased it, get a refund asap. This is garbage.

Thank you guys!! I found it and freaked out that I had the opportunity to buy, was hoping that it was some sort of package sent from the studio at the time of the album release, would explain the frame, it being framed, the "Pink Floyd" label, British import version LP of the album, that it is in a record store in Texas, the story that goes along with it, and different colored markers. However, after much research myself, I was not able to find signatures from the band that looked remotely close to this for many reasons. Especially, never seen a Roger Waters "R" like that...

I will take the expert opinion of this board and pass on the purchase, just wanted so bad for it to be legit. Maybe one day I can get my hands on an authentic, as Pink Floyd is my favorite band ever. Thank you all!

Hey Guys,

It has been 5 years and now I have come across another, probably another fake Pink Floyd album with fake band signatures. But this one doesn't seem to be as terrible as the last one that I submitted. But would you all mind and check on this one too for me? I did a little research and Roger Waters and David Gilmour's autographs do not seem to be spot on, but what do you think?

Background:  
Found this in a Goodwill in Austin, has a ticket to the show with it: 
From Jeppesen Stadium Houston. TX Sat. 8:00 PM April 30, 1977, 1977https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pink-floyd/1977/jeppesen-stadium-houston-tx-2bd7683a.html
Currently has a $150 bid on it.

But after finding the following, thinking it is not legit:  
https://www.hollywooddesires.com/music.php
https://picclick.com/Pink-Floyd-Entire-Band-Signed-8x10-Autographed...

thanks,
Matt

jeezus those are baaad

I hate to say it, but you haven't studied much in 5 years

And one of those sites is a Reprint for 7 bucks

Hi all,

Haven't yet purchased it as I'm sceptical about the authenticity of the signatures - what are your thoughts? I'm most unsure about nick's signature. The seller has said he acquired the signatures during his years working in the music industry and has said he'll send a letter explaining why, when and how he got them signed. I don't want to waste my money on fakes so thought i'd double check on here. p-f-signed-record-and-poster

Laughably absurd forgeries. Sorry. To quote The Wall - "You better run!"

Hahaha! Thanks, Eric. :) 

Terrible forgeries 

Thanks, Greig!

Pure garbage 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by