We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everybody!!

I absolutly love when members here at AML post examples of beautiful autographs that they have in their collection. So I thought I should start a thread where everyone who wants, can post a photo of their favorite autograph and maybe write some info about why you especially like this one!

Hopefully some members will chip in!! :-)

Ok, I´ll start:

My favorite autograph is a 10x8 photo signed by Bruce Springsteen and Little Steven, Max Weinberg, Roy Bittan, Clarence Clemons & Gary Tallent from The E Street Band:

I wanted this so bad when I first saw it, because I´m a huge fan of Springsteen. But unfortunally me economy usually sucks, so it took me a long time to save up enough money to buy it. And every day that went by, I were worried that someone else would buy it before me. So when I finally bought it, I were extremely happy!!! :-)

Someone else??

PS. Sorry if this has been done recently, but I can´t remember seeing a simular thread. I know that there is a thread about the rarest autograph, but that´s not the same thing... :-)

Views: 21935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I shoot for USA Today Sports.  Card companies will purchase our photos from time to time.

I like this thread. it is really hard to do this, its like asking which of your children is your favorite.  My all time team is the '61 yankees, even though I grew up in Boston.  I have had this team signed ball for many years (official Cronin ball with no clubhouse signatures), but there was a space where Bob Turley's name had faded to the point where you couldnt see it.  I wrote to him two years ago, telling him I would like to know when he would be in NJ, as I would like to have him sign my ball again. He wrote back immediately, and gave me his phone number, and asked me to call him, which I did. I ended up meeting him at a show, and he signed my ball after taking some time to look at it.

Here are some words of wisdom Terrier.  "I love them the same but for different reasons."  At least that is what I always say.  Awesome piece by the way.

That is awesome and a fantastic story too!!

Terrier, awesome to say the least!!!

Great thread Don!! :-)

Wow, will not be easy to choose between my Springsteen-items. My first thought was the one I obtained from RR Auction this summer: http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/bruce-springsteen-the-risin... This may be the nicest Bruce sig I have, but when it comes to items, and Don opened this thread with his E Street Band picture.(Really beautiful Don!!!) , I would choose my "Reunion Tour 1999"-program, signed by  Bruce Springsteen, Little Steven, Patti Scialfa, Danny Federici, Nils Lofgren, Max Weinberg, Roy Bittan, Clarence Clemons & Gary Tallent.

It was signed to the person I bought it from during the tour in 1999-2000, in Europe and USA. He followed the band around on that tour.

Signed by Bruce Springsteen on the front page.

And signed by the whole band on their page in the program. I made a compilation to make it easier to see them all in one picture.

I have to say, that's nice!

Wow! Very nice!

Thank you Ian and Kevin!

Don, this is a fantastic idea.  Thank you so much for posting it as a discussion.  Alfred Hitchcock is my favorite autograph in my collection.  Here it is.

Very cool Mike!

Thanks Kevin.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service