We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello I inherited a music program that has some autographs on the back and was looking for some help. And possibly see what it can be worth. The music program is Murray the K’s music in the fifth dimension show at the RKO theatre in NY I think 1967. My grandfather passed away and he told me nothing of these signatures. I will post pictures to see if anyone can identify the signatures and maybe give me a value of it. Thank you 

Tags: Baker, Clapton, Entwhistle, Eric, Ginger, John, Pete, townsend

Views: 359

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First photo has Clapton, a very rushed Keith Moon, John Entwhistle, and Pete Townshend.

2nd photo has "Best of Luck" Roger, and Ginger Baker.  Couldn't tell who the other scribble is on the 3rd photo. 

Value hard to judge as the sigs are all over the place, some upside down, etc.   But they look real to me. 

Do you still have this? Would love to discuss

no I ended up selling it we’re u interested or something?

Another awesome item that wasn’t seen by too many people before it was relegated to the back pages. Man, I would have been a player on this when it was originally posted. Nice piece!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service