We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is a Prince autograph you're considering buying real or fake? Get opinions from collectors who study Prince here, preferably before you buy or sell.

Tags: Prince signed, authentication, prince autograph

Views: 13841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was an online opinion, so we don't know for sure if it's the same one they looked at. I'm not comfortable with the Prince autograph. I don't know the other names.

You can combine my discussion, i deleted it here because you answered it on the other thread.

Thanks, Paul

Here's on that looks ok on ebay, opinions?
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Definitely real, imo.
This is a signed poster that apparently recently sold at Rockaway Records. This is an example of one of his "symbol signings". It sold for $4000. I don't know enough about this style to be able to judge its authenticity. I know though that Rockaway has a good rep, I believe anyway.

There was a beautifully signed copy of the "Purple Rain" LP that sold on eBay for $2200. That was a steal in my opinion. Once stickered by PSA or JSA, I think it could go for $5000. Not many out there, I bet.

They have a great reputation. I don't know anything about the symbol signature either, though.

I feel better now about getting mine for $650, even though is not signed on a poster or album.

I really don't see them going down in Price any time soon, it's really amazing how much there selling for, as much as Lennon, Hendrix etc.

I really dont think having something authenticated increases the value of an item, i believe it helps to determine if a piece is legit or not, but with some items it's quite obvious.

This is a fake signature! Prince never signed anything in 1999.

This is the new Prince lp that I bought. Signed at the instore signing in Stockholm 1988.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service