We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is a Prince autograph you're considering buying real or fake? Get opinions from collectors who study Prince here, preferably before you buy or sell.

Tags: Prince signed, authentication, prince autograph

Views: 13841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Round #2 with a clearer image, the size of the picture is 12" by 12" and the Paisley pattern is part of the picture as well, its not behind the picture!!

This is my authenticated Prince autograph for comparison.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Hi guys, so I seeked informations from Roger Epperson and I paid the 15$ and he said that it looks fine to him!! So thank you for those of you who took a look at it, I'm now super happy :D

JF

Awesome!...and it looks just like mine...congratulations and enjoy

Hi,

A huge fan proposed to sell me these 3 Prince autographs. What is your opinion ?

The firt two were signed in stockholm in 1987 and 1988, and the last one in 1985

Thank you in advance

Attachments: No photo uploads here

The "1988 at Stockholm" looks OK to me.   Not too sure about the others.

The "1988 Stockholm" has a slim chance...but I see issues there that would let me avoid this one, too.

agreed

Hi Bluedelf,

The 1985 and 1987 are definitely not real in my opinion. The 1988 is most likely not real in my opinion.

Do you have any info about the Stockholm signatures? Who got them signed and how?

thanks for your comments.

The seller told me that he get the 1988 in personal.

The 1987 comes from a swedish friend of him and he get the 1985 from a shop in New York.

The 1988 could be real. But as A.B. says there are a couple of concerns, but again, it could be real. As for the other two...not so much.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service