We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all, I recently purchased a Ramones Leave home inner sleeve signed by all, Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee & Tommy. I would like to know if they seem real or not. here is what I was told about when the signatures were made:

Joey & Johnny back at 28.January.1996 in Berlin/Germany
Dee Dee back at 29.April.2000 in Berlin/Germany
Tommy Ramone back at 2.November.2006 in New York City/USA

I would appreciate any feedback you can give me.

PD: I have attached a closeup picture for each of the signatures below.

Thank you!

Tags: 1977, Autographed, Dee, Home, Inner, Joey, Johnny, Leave, Ramones, Record, More…Signed, Sleeve, Tommy, Vinyl

Views: 1823

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how much did u pay

80 USD

so hes charging 80$ for a band signed ramones., my red flags would go up,

one just sold in auction for 1500$ this weekend  just saying,i was getting alot more before they died than 80$ 

Unless you know the autographs yourself it's best not to bargain shop. You'll get taken more times than not.

No chance this guy sold these for $80 bucks if he actually thought they were authentic. Seller's like this pray on bargain shoppers figuring they are usually to cheap to send them in to be looked at. EBAY full of crooks like this.

You're right, that is a red flag, but at the moment it just didn't matter to me.

I just contacted a autograph authentication business in my country for a quote, if its not too expensive I'll send it over and hope for the best. As I mentioned before, if its not real the seller is actually willing to give me a full money refund, so its not too bad.

Javier,

Roger Epperson (roger@rogerepperson.com) is a top-notch music authenticator, and I highly trust him on Ramones. In fact, he's pickier than most. You'll get a knowledgeable email opinion for $15. I recommend contacting him.

Hi Steve, I will email Roger and see what happens, many thanks!

I must agree, Mr. Epperson has proven invaluable on every occasion I have sought his considerable opinion. 

I'd get your money back and the minute you do blast this EBAY seller in here. Post his name and link.

Will do as soon as I get real appreciation of the signatures... thank you all!

im posting some work pictures i belive this was the last instore the ramones ever did it was at midnite at 79 and lexington ave in nyc.

for u i hope its real .if not i hope u get ur money back,

thanks for listing to a bunch of us and taking what ever advice we could offer,.looking foward to hear back how this ends.good luck

Thank you John,

Cool pictures by the way, wish I had that signed Skull!! 

Thanks to everyone that helped and I will let you guys know what happens!

Cheers!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service