We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

to all Autograph Magazine subscribers:

this forum was created to share which celebrities addresses you would like

to see in future Autograph Magazine Issues.

Tags: address, autograph, magazine, subscriber

Views: 1094

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am also lloking for the correct address for LQ Jones, another star of the film, THE WILD BUNCH. Thanks,
Jay Burstein
I just had one change their agency and I am not sure where she went and the addresses on Fanmail are all bad for this one.

Julie Dreyfus from the Kill Bill movie.

Now if anyone is interested I will see Larry Hagman in person and maybe even Barbara Eden on Labor Day weekend and I am not shy about getting extra stuff signed.
do u have anymore requests? feel free to let me know...
I tried mailing two 8 X 10 photos to Maximilian Schell; one from the Sam Pecjkinpah movie, "IRON CROSS" and another fronm the actor's Academy Award winning performance in "JUDGMENT AT NUREMBERG," to the address listed in AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE a few months ago -- at Erna Baumbauer Agency, Keplerstrasse 2; D-18679 Munchen, Germany. Unfortunately, the package was returned to me, with German writing on it, and what appeared to be a no-longer valid address. I did some research and found that Erna Baumbauer, Mr. Schell's agent, a renowned and loved individual prominent in post-war theater and film in Germany, had passed away this winter. I found that her daughter has an agency and I emailed her, and found that she is now representing Mr. Schell. She wrote, saying that if I was to resend those photos to her, she would forward them to Mr. Schell. The new address for Maximilian Schell is:
Maximilian Schell
c/o Baumbauer Actors
Henfelderstrasse 32
D-82319 Starnberg, Germany

I should add that when sending pictures overseas the postage gets pretty expensive, so be sure to include postage coupons for international mailing with your requests. Obviously there's no assurance that I'll ever get the pictures autographed and sent back to me, but it's a twenty dollar risk I am willing to take. I think it's only good manners to always include return postage for anything you send in the mail, and I would think that the easier you make it for the sender, the more likely you'll get something back. Good luck.
Jay Burstein
startiger.com has 350,000 addresses for everyone from zac efron to hank aaron and it also has feedback on how the person is about signing, its a great site and doesnt cost hardly anything for the year
thanks for the suggestion =)
How are you doing on address requests. Get us a list and we'll go to work on them.
I am trying to collect addresses for the names of the living cast and crew from the great 1969 Sam Peckinpah masterpiece, "The Wild Bunch." I have a wall in my living room dedicated to this film, and have set about to complete a project: collecting as many autographs from as many of the cast and crew as possible. Following are the actors and crew members whose addresses I am looking for:
Alphonso Arau (now a director - "Like Water for Chocolate")
Bill Hart
Stephen Ferry
Buck Holland
Gordon Dawson - now an Assistant Director/Production/Second Unit
Elsa Cardenas
Sonia Amelio
Aurora Clavel
Joel Cox - now Clint Eastwood's editor
Clifford Coleman - Second unit/Assistant Director

Any of the above would be appreciated.
Jay Burstein
thank you for all your suggestions, im currently gathering all requested names to be created onto a list.
-Jason.
*Chuck Berry
*Rickie Fowler
*Dustin Johnson
*Hunter Mahan
*Adam Scott
*Anthony Kim
*Mitchel Musso
*Jim Nantz
thanks for the requests...
thank u for your requests i greatly appreciate it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service