We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just bought this one, came with a COA from DPA (decisionpointathenticity) :

What do you think  ?

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280690189277&...

Tags: A, Queen, at, brian, deacon, freddie, john, may, mercury, night, More…opera, roger, taylor, the

Views: 9493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Believe what you want....the signatures you are trying to sell are FAKE !!

By the way...I can´t see a thing on the Sheer Heart Attack pics

Look at these signatures from 1975...and then take a look at the piece of crap you are trying to sell. You must be blind if you really think that Queen signed your friends album

Attachments: No photo uploads here

And I am supposed to take the word of some anonymous person, who is not an expert, posting in a discussion about the authenticity of  a set of signatures, as being a the truth, am I?

If, as I believe, the signatures are genuine, perhaps you will be happy to compensate my friend for any money from a sale she might have lost through your comments.

Since you do not believe in anyones opinion here you might want to turn to this guy:  http://www.queenconcerts.com

Go ask him and please tell us about it.

He can tell you quite a bit about Jacky and her COAs.

Contact the guy (Martin) from www.queenconcerts.com directly via his website. He is very helpful and probably the biggest Queen expert around. Please let us know what he has to say. 
Gavin- If you compare the signatures on your signed album from your site, it looks awful compared to the genuine examples posted by the others.  Ever here the story never make friends in business?  That's the case here.
The photos of Sheer Heart Attack are not very good. The autographs on the album are very similar to the ones I posted bit earlier (they are from the same pressconference). They also look very much like your set from 1975.

It´s actually not my set...I wish it was though :)

I just wanted to make a point that after looking at your and "my" set...there is no way to believe that Freddie, Brian, Roger & John  have signed the ANATO sleeves.

Reply to A.B.

I have been to that site and could not find find any reference to autographs in the links. I did a site search for Jacky plus autograph and there was one small reference to her in one discussion from 2005, but the link from that was no longer available to check it out.

Sadly it is a really bad forgery. I have seen about half a dozen of these appear on the Market over the last year.

Which one Greig?

I agree the original image posted from eBay looks like a forgery, probably copied from my site http://www.lawrenceseastwood.co.uk/Giltbrook/queensigs.htm which has been on there for over 3 years now, and could be where the others have been copied from, but just because some people are making copies of an original does not make the original a fake.

The link you gave there is a forgery and the one linked on the discussion.
Check out: QueenAutographs.net

I have had a look at the signatures on that site. If you take a look at this page http://queenautographs.net/freddiemercuryautograph.htm and compare the two autographs of Freddie Mercury on there, with the one on my site, there are enough similarities between the 3 signatures to show that the one on my site is most probably genuine. The two on Queenautographs look totally different, but they are classed as genuine.

Now take a look at Freddie on the first one, notice how the - r- after the -F'- is like a -v- starting with a stroke from the -F-, exactly as the one on my website. The two d's are clear, not scribbled, showing that Freddie did sign with two d's as on my website, which someone had said on here he  didn't. The dot that should be over the -i- is over the -e-, exactly as on my website. The -F-  is flowing in the second one, as on my website, and not with a sharp angle as in the first one,

Now look at the M's, they are totally different to each other on the Queenautograph site, but the second one is almost in the same style as the one on my website. and definitely more matching than to the first one on the Queenautograph site. Signatures vary with time, and where and how they are written, but from those examples, and similarities, I have no doubt the one on my site is a genuine Freddie Mercury signature.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service