We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen (Very Limited Autographed / Star Signed)

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=255187

Is anyone familiar with this site? hope it's legit

Views: 8387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FLIPPER

It appears that major indie stores will be getting limited qtys of signed CDs, like the last release, one per, in-person only (as we found out with canceled previous orders at places like Zia).  

From Electric Fetus in Minneapolis: 

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Return of the Dream Canteen listening party Friday, October 14th - 10:00 a.m.

Join us in the store on Friday, October 14th at 10:00 a.m. for a Red Hot Chili Peppers listening party.

We'll play Return of the Dream Canteen in its entirety.

These extras are available only in the store, starting at this event:
Autographed CDs available to purchase (one per person while supplies last)
Get a RHCP lanyard, sticker sheet and 11x17 poster with purchase while supplies last (one set per person). Enter to win a Red Hot Chili Peppers silver holographic poster!

I guess the people like me that are like a 97-mile round trip from a decent indie record store will be SOL again. Sucks that RHCP don't make an effort to cater to more fans who don't live in big urban areas.  I wasn't going to pay $125-$165 for Unlimited Love from a flipper and I probably won't do it for Return of the Dream Canteen either.  Sucks though-since it'd be nice to have just one of either.

I'm right there with you.. about 2 hours away from st louis. The only certainty with this new release so far is kansas city which is 4 hours away. I really miss living in Chicagoland for this hobby. I wasn't going to bite on the secondary market unless they went under $100.. it never happened.. resellers can keep them. It just wasn't meant to be i guess..

I'm in the same boat. Not even sure where the closest indie record store is to me but I'd guess at least 90 miles. Maybe they'll be available on their website again but since they sold out before they even put out the email on the last ones the chances of getting any are slim. 

Same here, 3 hours from Miami and not even sure where to go or if they would have them. I'm starting to have doubts about them putting them on the website since the release is a week away now but I'm still checking and hoping. sad to think my only chance may be that Interpunk place I ordered one.  

Last album, it was on their website the Monday before release day at around 10:30am… for whatever that’s worth. I’ll be refreshing like crazy on Monday!

What time zone was that? I might have to try the same thing. 

Eastern standard time… I looked back at an old post and the RHCP email was sent out at around 10:27am but it was already sold out at that point

Cool thanks. I'll have to keep an eye out if I'm able to be on my phone at that time. 

Sweat Records in Miami would probably have them, if not Radioactive Records in Ft Lauderdale. You must be in the keys if you don’t have a store near you? 

yep in Key West, and when I was younger I probably would have made the 6 to 7-hour round trip just to check but too old for that now. that trip through the keys is so boring lol.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service