We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello… we are in the process of “ebaying” our collections, including a boatload of autographs.  I’ve tried to do my own research on these forums and elsewhere but I still have some TTM signatures from the late ‘70s/early ‘80s that I’m not 100% sure about and would very much appreciate your comments and opinions.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to look.

Robert Redford – this seems to compare favorably with a personal check image that Steve posted on another thread, copied here.

Jack Nicholson – this doesn’t look like any contemporary, more recent signatures except perhaps for the “N”

Al Pacino – I don’t know about this one either.

Thank you, Steve

Views: 808

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Steve! It is one of my favorites. I have the Big Chief Will Sampson as well ;) (blue index card right before he died).

just moved to a other home and could only find the ones i posted ''yes the movie the two jakes is from 1990 but the one on paper is from before 1990. the autograph you posted is a perfect 10...mostly the nicholson have parts missing ''especialy at the end of his autograph''.

Hi Rob, thank you for your assessment. Glad you liked it! :) Your signatures are very nice and clear as well - I've not the guts for something as large as that movie poster! I draw the line at 11x14 or whatever a Broadway poster is and I only have one - Equus signed by Daniel Radcliffe IP. Everything else 8x10 or smaller. :/

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service