We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just got one! Hopefully they will deliver...

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylCDnewreleases/comments/s6vjke/uk_bara...

Views: 5427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much! I had no idea they have a zero rate on books. I'm from the Netherlands, Amazon.de had the book for this price but did not ship to my country. Neither did UK Amazon, but I use a reshipper in the UK. At this price it'll be a good investment to keep for our children.

Did not see an express delivery option (could be my mistake), my order says Global Store Standard Delivery. Should I contact them to change to express?

Received mine today, purchased from Amazon.co.uk but came from Amazon.us. No tax to pay as stated by Full Time Flipper. Nice item. Good investment. Both signed in Sharpie on blank page at the front of the book.

Was the plastic on your book.tight or loose?

Quite tight Darryl

Just received mine in the UK with tight plastic 

Looks like it’s back up at £550 but you can get the regular edition for £11!!  Might have to get one just so I can actually read it! I’m not reading the signed copy!!

restocked, only 216 pounds!

Gone again, but I managed to get one.

Thanks so much, Dan!

Glad you did. They're back again, but at 326... Still better than secondary market. 

These huge price drops are amazing to make this book available to more people, at the same time a slap in the face for early buyers who took a chance at list price, especially for EU customers ordering from US retailers.

Even bigger slap in the face to the early ebay buyers who bought this for $900 

Back in stock again at Amazon U.K.  This time £318.88.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service