We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Not sure this is normal or not, but got to meet Richard Dreyfuss yesterday in Toronto. Presented him with my What About Bob poster and he went on a rant about Bill Murray and was saying how much of an a$$hole he thought he was. He then proceeded to scribble out his name and face and then signed my poster. I couldn't believe what I saw. If He hates the guy so much, suck it up and keep it to yourself and say, I don't sign What About Bob items. Don't take your frustrations to the fans and wreck their posters. Very classless and unprofessional in my opinion.

Views: 3214

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would have actually moved the poster up on my favorites list.

I once asked Nicola Bryant, who played a companion on Doctor Who in the mid-80s, to sign a terrible charity single that the cast did called "Doctor In Distress." It was a "We Are The World"-style track with cast members and various no-names singing on it (the only musician on it who went on to greatness was a then-unknown Hans Zimmer on synth). Anyway, her one line was awful and there was no hiding it, but it was just one bad performance among many.

So like I said, I asked her to sign it at a convention, and she actually asked "Mind if I deface your record?"

I said "Sure, go ahead," so she scribbled out the "ist" in "Distress" and added a caret and an "A" between "in" and "distress"—and then signed her name.

I had to ask, "Um, what does that mean?"

She looked at me with a grin and said, "Now it reads 'Doctor In A Dress'—because even seeing the Doctor in a dress would be less revolting than this song."

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service