Views: 3881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These actually look good so he must have signed some of them 

Fingers crossed for Waterstones!

I complained to Barnes & Noble the very day I got that disgraceful autopen version and today I received an authentic signature. I can tell he signed with a ballpoint pen on this one.

Here is my Barnes and Noble autopen, a different variant...located the same on ebay. There was no autographed sticker on the cover...

No photo description available.

yah that was mine too

Called Barnes and noble, was hard to explain the situation and kept being put on hold but they are sending me a replacement, but couldn't guarantee it won't be the same autopen, gave me a ups label to ship out probably gonna say f-u and give this copy away.

I was so salty that I returned the book to my local Barnes and Noble the next day. I will not support him after this experience. Good luck to you though! I hope you get a real one. ☘️ 

I complained like crazy to B&N about that pitiful autopened signed book and they sent me one that I presume is authentic (as I see the raised ink). I still can’t believe they are being pawned off on eBay for close to $100 and they all look the same. I have no idea if Robby knows how salty people are and not sure if he cares that he will lose some fans but The Doors music is timeless.

I got 2 of the photocopied/printed autographs and sent them back but I still love Robby and the music. Nothing will change that. I was just really looking forward to this one.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service