We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 12075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine was pre-ordered from Waterstones and is the U.K. White Rabbit Books publication. Looks like its done with a marker pen and you can see it’s comes through onto the other side of the page. Don’t know if that makes it a genuine signature or not. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I received a full refund from B&N today and got to keep the book. I finally got what I believe is a real one after complaining and sending back the autopen one. I think they probably will give everybody a full refund due to false advertising and the amount of trouble they can get in.

As Nick mentioned earlier today, it's nice to see B&N do the right thing and give a full refund for sheer laziness on the part of Robbie Krieger to auto pen his book. Maybe this will set a precedent for better quality control because it digs into their bottom line,but knowing what we all know from previous experiences I'm sure it'll happen again! Btw I also did receive a full refund and got to keep the book!

I also got a full refund (and have received the book which is def autopen).  Glad they stumped up for this as I never got the choice with the Sinead O'Connor book. At least they were aware she auto penned her signature before they shipped.  They sent an unsigned copy.   

Received mine from Flood Gallery in the UK. Haven't seen another one like it so far, so fingers crossed that it's it's authentic.

I received my Waterstones signed edition this afternoon. 

Mine is signed in this thick marker pen, too. The actually signature is definitely different to yours though. On mine, I can see that the paper has absorbed some of the ink, and its come through onto the other side of the page. 

Apologies, newbie to this site! This is a detail sideways view of the copy I received from Waterstones this week. 

Same here, got mine today from Roughtrade. Thick marker, paper absorbed ink and you can see on other side of page. Looks different than others posted here so far. My actual order confirmation said it was going to be a signed bookplate. Not sure what to make of all this!

20211122_183627.jpg

I received mine, although its of the same pen as the autopen ones it doesnt look to any of the ones already posted. Does anyone have the same signature as the one I have?

Quick look at the autopens i know of and yours is different. Ill keep an eye out if I see a duplicate. Where did you buy from? 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service