We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi. Have been offered a Wolverhampton football signed by Robert Plant. What would be a fair price please

Tags: Led, Plant, Robert, Zeppelin

Views: 798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any pictures? 

Hoping for one later today

By football, I'm assuming a soccer ball over here in the U.S.? While the ball is unique I prefer lps or photos. But we need to see the graph.

Yes. Soccer. I think Robert is a fan and director of Wolverhampton Wanderers soccer team so think it may be a nice item to have. Just waiting for a photo from the seller
Got the photo through. Not a typical plant I don't think but I trust the seller
Attachments: No photo uploads here
That signature looks genuine, but a bit rushed, he had not completed the R and P fully, that's why it looks strange.

a rushed signature but 100% genuine, is this ball also signed by the team? if it is I think I've seen it before

Thanks guys. Yes is signed by some of the team as well but if I buy I'll probably look at removing them if safe to do so. What would you think would be the correct price for this? Thanks Mark

I think the signature is probably good also and he squeezed it to fit the panel. Offer him 200 pounds maybe,then go up from there? Not sure on price.

robert plant signed wolves items are not very desirable from past experience, I would say this is worth £50/80 believe it or not and I'll be very surprised if he doesn't accept that offer...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service