We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The instant auto collection to end all auto collecting! 

Wish i had an extra 20gs lying around :)

It is an incredible piece. I have seen this book so many times over the years that I have been out collecting autographs together with Ove.

He was very passionated with his collection and a very special person. I hope this book will find a good home and that it will remind in one piece, because it is a piece of history!

The Bidder acknowledges and agrees that a 22.5% buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price on all individual Timed Auction lots.

Wow. Is that normal?

yes its an auction .auction fees are usualy any were from 15% to close to 30%

I just  pay  around 45% on stuff I just won after  buyers premium insurance credit card fee and shipping fee

yeah its getting crazy-making ebay look alot better

I've also seen the book in-person many times over the years. I've also witnessed hundreds of the autographs in it getting signed.

I remember once sitting in a hotel lobby, more than 10 years ago, and Ove telling how he'd never sell the book for anything, but that he knew and accepted it would one day be sold after he was gone.

honestly theres a lot of uncomplete bands and very big names missing .

Thanks Bjarne and J. Mikael for sharing your memories.

Of, course it´s not complete. I think he never get the chance to meet John Lennon or John Bonham. That´s a part of our game...

When I read the first sentences, I said to myself, if Marillion is in it, I will take it. And yes, haha, they are...but unfortunatly I don´t have the money to take it...

a true masterpiece of RnR autographs

It's only obvious that people are missing and would be an impossible feat to do. But this collection is probably the closest thing to exist.

It's on my bidtracker and I'm sure a lot of people are following this to the final price

My guess is around  30K

Amazing. I hope the winner keeps the book intact.

+1

i'd like to see the steve wonder

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service