We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello all,

Would greatly appreciate anybody in the know to take a peek at my Ray Manzarek autograph.

Many thanks.

Views: 459

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please do tell Josh. Ray was an excellent storyteller and would love to hear what he shared with you that we might not have heard before. All your blogs are great and looking forward to that one!...

heres one of mine  that im selling its a first printing signed by ray robbie and john and the poster artist. my friend was there agent for a few years

Wow! This is gorgeous. Beautiful artwork - very trippy! I couldn't possibly imagine how much you're asking to part with this piece.

Thanks for sharing!
I have a lot of signed Doors items as I toured with Doors of 21st Century and also Riders on the Storm bands.

Ray and Robby were also amazing to talk with.

I have some items for sale if any interest?

Sincerely, Richard.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Hi Richard.

That must have been quite an experience working alongside these legends. Would be very keen to hear some of the stories they shared with you.

Love the items you posted - especially the black and white signed photo. Unfortunately i don't have the funds to be able to purchase. Think they're a bit out my league i'm affraid. Unless i start selling internal organs...what's the going rate of a kidney these days?

Thanks for sharing, Richard - really interesting stuff!

Incidently, on a totally different note, i would be interested to know what the hardcore Doors contingent think of Norman Cook's work of Mr Morrison's Bird Of Prey? (Posted below). Is it a bastardisation or a homage? Personally i feel it's the latter.

Best wishes!

https://youtu.be/HYFdtNPlCkE
You are welcome! Discussing Jim and the early days of the Doors was truly magical. Ray had such a memory of everything, that I could have listened to him for hours!

Robby's discussions on guitars, guitarists and music in general was also very interesting.

Special times indeed.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service