We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

I see this site brought up a lot on this site for autograph references.

http://www.rockandrollcollection.com/

problem is, who ever this Stephan is he has a load of forgeries up here too. I get messages from people from time to time saying he has offered to sell a member here an item or two and it is never the real stuff imo, it is usually the fake stuff. Greed. He wants money but doesn't want to part with the good stuff.

Eagles are his most famous work. Attached is a screen shot of his fake work (not limited too). Notice how they are the same..... duh. If you look through his stuff he has loads of fake Zeppelin, Beatles, Springsteen, Stones, Floyd and more. Even the so called authentic Traveling Wilbury's is not real. Maybe the George and Petty are ok but 100% not the Lynne and I'm pretty sure the Dylan is bogus also. Anyway, I don't wish to debat about this guy and his ethics but if you are using him a reference be careful and I wouldn't buy anything from the guy either.

Views: 28576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, thanks. From what you said before I thought there were others.

Here is another one in the May 2017 auction from RR

How can an auction house like RR not ask questions when they see these items being dumped month after month? Or do they just not care?

At least they stopped describing them as "exceedingly rare", that's funny.

greed

Just for the record...a few more:

1) Didn´t sell for $700 on eBay

2) Didn´t sell for $229 on ebay

3) Didn´t sell for $1350 on ebay

4) Didn´t sell for $1249 on ebay

Iconic Auctions this month, sold for $3500:

Yes, we have discussed this in another thread.

This one supposedly does not come from Stephen Duncan, though.

If you follow his ebay youll notice the changing styles, but check the felder.

AB, Mike—Replies are going to keep nesting, so please start from the top so images are shown fully.

Thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service