We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I had long a suspected that JSA had blown it when I had them authenticate my signed Journey album.

It FAILED JSA Authentication at an in-store at a baseball card shop here in Vegas. The authenticator look like a high school kid who may be graduated 6 months ago.

Always wanted a second opinion but didn't want to pay for full authentication again.

Yesterday just on a whim I sent a bunch of pictures of it to Rodger Epperson to see what he thinks. Apparently from his cursory review he disagrees with jsa's opinion. Epperson likes the LP.

Who is more believable JSA or Rodger Epperson? What do you guys think?

Views: 7737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have always believed this LP ro be good. I did my due diligence with it before I purchased it. I was flabbergasted when It did not pass JSA Authentication process. That Steve Smith is just to spot on. 

I believe you have answered your own question. Go with Epperson.

Well, if you have Roger backing up what you already feel is an authentic piece, Id be feeling pretty good if I were you.

The only bummer is youre out whatever you paid for the bogus opinion from JSA.

Been there, done that, unfortunately.

+1

I believe this piece to be from the Team Derek uni. A NJ forger. 

Another piece of the puzzle to consider. Seamus is very good. Makes one wonder what Roger is seeing.

Roger saw heads .jsa saw tails . I suggest u send to Beckett to break the tie

I think I'm going to do about the only thing I can do and just get as much input as I can. Going to have Grad take a look at it on the 7th. After it passes Bas I'm going to send it to Rodger for the full LOA...lol.

Can you direct me to some samples of this team's forgeries by any chance?

Thanks for your input, dude.

I’m not familiar with their signatures, but was going to suggest that you compare it to examples from eBay seller sportsnmore9999 et al.

Sportnmore999 on eBay and Team Derek I believe are one in the same. They have made many decent forgeries from Doors to Journey - usually focusing on a value price point of $300 albums and selling at half that price or less. 

Thanks man I will look at Sports and More. I've seen a lot of their stuff all over the eBay. They do a lot of Yes albums. lots of classic rock stuff.

I think most of their stuff looks terrible.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service