We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Roger waters, Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford autographs, are the legit???? PLEASE HELP

Hey everyone I’m very brand new to buying autographs I’ve never bought one before and wanted to get something special for my boyfriends birthday. I was looking through the forums and found that Roger Epperson is a highly recommended vendor here. Although I’ve seen a few that say he has made mistakes but don’t we all make mistakes from time to time. I’m wondering if you guys would recommend sticking with him or looking somewhere else. I also would like your guys take on a few signatures he has posted for sale specifically these three. Judas Priest, Roger Waters, and an Iron maiden autograph. I know it’s very rare to find a fully singed pink Floyd album with all the bands signatures but I am wondering if it is the same for other bands as well? I am very new to this, completely a beginner so any input would be helpful. These are the ones I’m looking at. Do they look legit or fake? Thanks for any advice you’ve got :)

Tags: Bruce, Dickinson, Epperson, Floyd, Pink, delivered, roger, sealed, signed, waters

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roger's one of the good guys  you wont go far wrong  with him 

+1

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service