We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello!  This is a Pink Floyd LP signed by Roger Waters I am contemplating on buying.  I just would like opinions on authenticity, thank you.

Tags: Autographed, LP, Roger, Waters

Views: 2049

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks I will have to keep looking!

Hi Nicholas.

Who is this source on this one?

I dislike 5 things about it.

I took a look nyself, it was the first Dark Side LP in the list of many in my search.  Seller is Sports Authentics USA, also has a store in Chino CA, has 4 diff LPs on the bay.  Definitely some sloppy "Waters" ones on down the list or some without solid ink flow.  Don't know anything about the seller myself, but there are portions of the sig on this one and sellers last one that seem so identical, can make one wonder, but my orig thought was real from those myself and friends got in Dallas.

I'm starting to agree. Form, relationships, lack of speed, slants, maybe some loops and a touch of hesitation.

....And bit of baseline. 

Perhaps size and placement to a degree. That "W" looks a bit slow and a touch shaky on the tight - lacking speed and a quality. What 5 things do you see, Mr. Steffman?

I just took a good look at this eBay account; it's an absolute and often blatant load of crap and everything has BAS/PSA/JSA approval. Very disappointing.

(The problems extend well beyond the Waters.)

Thanks, Mr. Steffman.

Hi MR. Steffman, this I did not buy thankfully, I don't recall the sellers name.  it is a private seller.

Thanks Nicholas. The seller is sportsauthenticsusa on eBay.

I still believe it's authentic, just extremely atypical that I would never touch it. Compare it to his others Waters which I believe are both good as well. Has enough positives to outweigh everything bad about the signature.

Those "Under review" are obviously by the same hand - very much like themselves - more than those by Waters. What you mentioned, some of what I saw...and some angles and relations that appear in those 4. Good eye Mr. Steffman.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service