We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is anyone going (or has gone) to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour and gotten autographs? If so, any tips?

I may go to one of the Chicago shows at the United Center, or the St Paul show. Any idea where to look for him or what times? Is it better to check the venue or hotel?

Thanks for any help!

Tags: Dark, David, Floyd, Gilmour, Moon, Pink, Roger, Side, Them, Tour, More…Us, Waters, and, of, the

Views: 15832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He signs a lot because everywhere i look there's his graph, Perry cox has been selling a number on ebay lately.

I was there about and hour and he showed up in his usual black SUV.

Anybody in line yet at United Center?

I'm leaving in a bit. For anybody curious or reading this who wants to team up, I'll be wearing a gray T-shirt and tan shorts, most likely with a black Cubs hat. I'll also have a backpack. Come say hi. Let's have fun. Let's get ourselves Roger's signature today and have a great night at the concert.

I'll be there tomorrow, hopefully around 2.
Maybe 50 people here. I was 35th or so, starting at 1pm. Anybody planning on getting a good spot should show up early tomorrow.
What's it like now, is it worth going?
I wouldn't come. 100+ people and the line is huge. He isn't here yet. If you do show up, make friends. Come early. Noon tomorrow.

Noon? For an 8 pm show? Any idea the artists entrance At Nassau Coliseum Long Island?

If you want to be guaranteed. I got here 1:15 and was maybe 30 deep. I'm assuming tomorrow more people will show up.

I'm gonna have to bring food - I have low blood sugar.

Chicago..
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service