We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Hagar, Sammy

Views: 5399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you open the one signed in black?

just found out, the black versions have a unique barcode on the back unlike the red versions signed by both. it will keep most people from opening the cellophane to check

Mine had a sticker over the barcode on the black version.  What is the special code and why not open it?  Just curious.

Im not certain but the UPC sticker could show its a signed version. The people who buy for future resale will want the sticker in place. Cellophane alone can go either way but really its anything sealed in general. Also for the same reason people collect vinyls to own but never open them to be played. It depends on what type of collector you are. I ended up scoring a black version in the end, opened mine up and there was nothing else, just Sammy's black signature on front

If the booklet came separately out in the open, im sure everyone would check. 

Happy 75th Birthday to the Red Rocker Sammy Hagar!!

I had to double check that.. wow.. cant believe he's 75..

Saw this on Facebook 

I'd love to see the actual autographed booklet if available. Is he claiming it came from TSL or bought on the secondary market?

What was posted 

Thanks, im going to look into this more tonight. Either JSA got it wrong, this guy sent in a different item, JSA letter is a fake for whatever reason, or we are all missing something with the signature. The S did seem a bit off to me at 1st but the overall signature looked good for the ones I received. It deserves a 2nd look to be sure now

From what I can see while I'm confined to using my phone, I found this... which seems to show a contradiction on JSAs part, if all information is legit

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175446990057?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkri...

Its Not easy to take a side by side with my phone but I tried..

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service