We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any thoughts on this Paul signature on a Sgt Peppers Lp. Looks to be a late 90's early 2000 signature?

Views: 1151

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's real! "Paul" sold me the most. It's 100% his characteristics to me. I think that most of "McCartney" is spot-on, too.

Let's see what others members think, but I wouldn't have any qualms recommending that autograph.

I'll take a stab as this is not my strong suit - seems odd with hesitation. Others?

I certainly see the form and construction - is the paint pen flaking or? What is that looking like starts and stops and some shakiness? I also wondered about the placement on his head - not seen that much. Looking to learn - thanks!

It's signed on a slick surface, which is what you may be seeing. It's naturally signed to me.

Im hopeless with Mc, modern sig, but this looks pretty good.

I don't see any positives in this sigature

May I ask what negatives you see in this "Paul"? 

The last name. I dont usually comment on his late signature, i cant pin them down.

the P to a is all wrong, and the shape of the L is awful. Then you go to the last name which is way off.  the whole signature is basically awful.  of course that is just my opinion.

I also saw the "l" mostly. The "p" seemed odd and a bit shaky. Just a general "offness". The last name made me think of some discussion perhaps it was about book signatures or something - those two "c's" are they?

Thank you for responding - appreciated. 

I thought it looked right, but I must be losing it.

Now I hear that Fab432 posted just one signature out of four? You NEVER look at just one signature if there are others.

You do post only one signature if that is all that you were aware of!!!! I mean really is this grade school or what?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service