We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 12772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way?! Link ? I need to see this with my own eyes to believe it. 

Bjorkwind 0800Autocollect  itf

On her Canadian store, you get a clay HOOF PRINT of the actual horse that Shania sits upon on the "Queen of Me"  cover, with any purchase of her CD...that's right!!! Call now 1 800 HORSE, that's 1 800 HORSE !!! But wait, there's more...call now and get a piece of dried horse manure from the Shania horse!

dried ? dried ? am I hearing you right ? I want it fresh... and I want it now ! 

That post has number 2 written all over it. No hope for No. 1.

LMAO Bjorkwind !!! You're killing me !!! :)

they really are going all out trying to push this release, after killing me with a ridiculous shipping charge now they are offering me free shipping if I order more. I'm not going to use it so if anyone wants free shipping in the U.S. store the code is  TY-3512-77Y18E

Loving your work Jimmy and Bjorkwind! lol

Thanks Stephen Woods!  

Bjorkwind is causing my sides to split !!! :)

Finally got this today after ordering it in October 2022. It's a tiny card with a sloppy signature. The market is so saturated that I could now get it much cheaper than what I paid for it. To top it off the album is awful.

This is up there as the worst item in my collection.

Got the voice note, she left a big message for me, hopes I'm really enjoying the album. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service