We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Sheryl Crow - Live From The Ryman & More (4LP with signed Livephoto)

Tags: Crow, Sheryl

Views: 5201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received mine today. #19 out of 100. Originally ordered Aug 13. 

F967B309-FEC2-4A25-A95C-033DD9727437.jpeg

Was yours ordered from Bravado ?

Paypal  advised me they emailed bravado on thursday  re situation. They have 10 ten days to respond. Weirdly a few hours later i got email from brevado  advising the warehouse have issued me  a new live photo with tracking number . The trans o flex site appears to be down so cant follow it 

Until i actually receive this im keeping a very cautious mind lol !!!

Thanks for that - I’ll open a claim against them too

Same problem here, I preordered the vinyl and got it without the signed print. However, Bravado has sorted out in the meantime -  I received the print yesterday, it looks gorgeus.

So i started a Payal claim a few days ago, they responded saying sorry we don't have any signed Lithos left and offered a £20.00 refund.

Bravado are Blatant Fraudsters - advertising one thing and sending another!  I told them they can shove the refund where the sun don't shine and to send a prepaid UK to Germany postage label to return it! 

My tracking number still doesnt work so emailed them AGAIN today. No photo yet and losing hopebut still time. Theyve offered full refund thru paypal claim with return of the vinyl but i cannot be bothered to pay out more for shipping to germany. So no more lithos left but STILL advertising with signed product ?? Absolute disgrace of a company !!

You should Make them pay the return shipping, I am, i told them  today on the Paypal claim they will be one way or another and I am waiting for a reply and a pre paid postage label. What they've done is  100% Fraud ! 

If  Bravado refuse to pay return postage - contact Paypal - they will pay up  to about £15.00 return postage (I used this option a few months ago with FNAC) I can't remember what it's called but this Paypal funded return works and Paypal claim it back off Bravado - You can use this Paypal pre paid return up to 12 times.

Am i right in saying Bravado are actually UMG or did i dream it ??? Nightmare more like!  

I am a massive Sheryl Crow fan and have met her and have a few items signed by her anyway but am returning this  on Principle and will buy a non signed version off somebody else  - Don't let the bastards get away with it! 

Word of warning, I had a similar issue sending something back from EU to US. It was supposed to be covered by Paypal, but they never came through. They use another company for the return shipping payments, so they can blame eachother and leave you without your money.

I'm not saying it will never work, just my experience and from what I read online I'm not the only one. Make them send you a return shipping label. By EU law they are responsible for return shipping when a product does not meet the description and they can't or won't offer a replacement/ complete item.

Was there only 100 from big machine? Or total among all the people selling the litho?

I assume 100 from Big Machine (Glastonbury), as those were individually numbered x/100.
The other prints are not numbered from what I've seen.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service