We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scarlett Johansson, what can I say about her that hasn't been said before?  I would see her at film premieres in NYC all the time in the late 90's and early 00's, yet I never asked her for an autograph. Little did I know, that in about a decade she would be among the top female box office draws in the USA.  

2011and finally 2014

We see the letters in Johansson disappear by the end of 2010, by early 2011 they were gone completely.

Newer images of Scarlett from the Avengers or the last Captain America film the Winter Soldier featuring full Johansson or last names more than just a J slash...should be looked upon with full skepticism.

Views: 8551

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steve I really enjoyed your signature study and it brought a BIG ? mark to my Scarlett Johansson autograph that I purchased off an internet auction site a couple of years back. I've up loaded some photos and would rely appreciate an opinion on it if you would be so kind. Thanks Dave

Steve is the nice guy who built this sandbox for us to play in, I'm Pete and Scarlett Autographs are something I know a bit about.

Your uploaded image is one of the 2008 Kuwait USO tour photos. They are (so far) all hand signed by Scarlett. I have yet to see any bad ones.

Yours is just like images 5 & 6 above, but likely signed at the end of a day signing for platoons and companies of soldiers serving over there.   

Thank you for the quick reply and opinion and of course I'm relieved it's real. Thanks for making my first experience on Autograph Live an enjoyable one. Dave

In the never ending search for authentic samples of Scarlett's autograph....a few more had to be added.

Those are fantastic

Killer stuff, Pete!

As you know, the major theme to my 2016 acquisitions is "nice looking signatures on so-so items":

Here is a fun fact....in the last month, nearly 200 Scarletts have been sold on ebay.

2 of them were certified by PSA or JSA.

Only 1 was real, and it wasn't either of the certified ones.

1 real out of 200, I think Scarlett may be overtaking the #1 spot for most forged celebrity autograph.  

I assume HF is now in the #2 position. Does Harrison sign more in general...say 5 to 1 of hers?

There's just not a lot of good Scarlett stuff going around. People are holding on to what they have because there's not a whole lot of new stuff being signed. She did not attend premieres for Jungle Book or Civil War, and when she does she only scribbles on a few items.

My image a few posts up shows what I got up to that point this year. This is the only thing I added since then:

Compare that to last year's acquisitions:

Hahahahahaha.....The Yorn & Johansson Poster was the 1real piece I mentioned earlier.

Well done.

I won the "needle in the haystack" prize! Haha!

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum & to autograph collecting.  Most of my autograph collection are trading cards signed by celebrity that is certified by companies that product trading cards, but I do have a few signed photos that I recently acquire.  I was hoping to add a Scarlett to my collection & came across this one from what seems to be a reputable dealer, could any of you give your opinion on whether or not this is the real deal?  Thank you!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service