We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Abbey, Beatles, McCartney, Paul, Road, autograph, signature

Views: 1401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While I've seen this online with supposedly either major authentication or the promise of it, I do not think it is real. 

I agree. I also don’t think it’s real, and there is more where this came from.

Thank you for your opinion  I do know that Mr. Perry Cox offered to buy from me a few months ago so I tend to think more on the positive side on this. Again thx you very much for your time 

I did not get COA from Perry because he will not authenticate any modern Paul’s right now because of the recent flood of signed McCartney items. I bought both Abbey Roads from same collection kept the nicer of the 2 sold the other ended up getting a Ciazzaio Coa and sold for around 4000. Between that and the offer from Perry Cox to buy it from me tells me one thing.  I do appreciate your opinion I really do but I think it’s the real deal 

Now, let me see if I have this straight. You joined this site to ask about this autograph when you were already convinced it is genuine. And Perry Cox already tried to buy it from you. Correct? 

That’s right I thought I would get some opinions from the collecting community unfortunately Perry buys at less than retail if you noticed Perry stopped selling modern Paul signatures as of lately. Thx for your skepticism. I thought it would be nice to interact with fellow collectors  but I can see how this goes unfortunately. Have a good day.

You also have a Paul signed pickguard and High In the Clouds, and a Paul and Ringo signed Sgt. Pepper. Are those from the same collection?

High In the Clouds sold for only $99.99, well below market value.

I find what’s going on with Macca “signed” items in this style to be very surprising and disturbing. I’ve seen them offered by a few different eBay sellers. What’s interesting is that those sellers have other offerings in common, such as cast signed playbills from Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen, etc. 

Perry takes consignments and doesn't buy unless its for his personal collection.

I do not believe this is authentic.  For many reasons.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service