Tags: cd, signed

Views: 3956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got shipping confirmation a few weeks ago but the shipping number was not valid and I have not received it yet. :-( 

Same here. Considering they said they cancelled it, I stopped watching the tracking #, which showed no movement for weeks. Then it showed up yesterday.

Thanks for letting me know, Rich! 

I just received my Cardi B limited edition gold vinyl and it’s definitely not a live signature. I don’t even think it’s autopen it appears to a stamp. I’m very disappointed.

Odd part is they're all going for a decent amount on Ebay, even with people knowing they're autopens.

I finally got my signed Cd today and was thinking the same thing, doesn't look like Autopen and actually looks like it is part of the card and was printed right in when they made them. also disappointed but not surprised, unfortunately. 

I’ve seen the price range all over the olace but nobody is stating that its a printed signature. So it’s still misleading. It’s unfortunate. I opened mine to get a closer look at the “signature”. Maybe I should have kept it sealed lol
I’ve seen the price range all over the olace but nobody is stating that its a printed signature. So it’s still misleading. It’s unfortunate. I opened mine to get a closer look at the “signature”. Maybe I should have kept it sealed lol

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service