PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

did anybody else get that ozzy signed litho email just now?

this is what it said:

"Thank you for preordering the Deluxe Vinyl of “Ordinary Man”! Your order is about to ship and you will receive tracking information soon.

Please note, your free Limited Edition Ordinary Man album lithograph may arrive in less than mint condition. It has traveled the long road from being hand-signed by Ozzy, meeting up with your vinyl, all the way to your door.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support."

I responded right back to them and said..if this doesn't get to me in new/mint condition, it is going back and you are sending one that arrives to me in new/mint condition or i contest with my CC...I bought new items..not damaged items...they are trying to cover their own a**** over something they are not telling us about, imho..

I have gotten several signed lithos and NEVER have I gotten a BS  email like this, EVER..NOBODY DOES THAT!

Views: 13734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For those of you who got the autopenned CDs from MusicToday - did your original package include any sort of invoice or packing slip?

I'm getting mine packaged up to ship back tomorrow as required by the PayPal Claim, and I just now realized that I never got any sort of paperwork with mine and I also don't have any sort of RMA # either. I have no idea how I can make sure they know what order is being returned.

No they sent mine with just the CD's and Booklets so you may want to look up your order confirmation email and get the info and include it in the package. also make sure to get tracking and i even took a picture of it packaged up with their address last time i sent something back because i don't trust these bastards. i also tried the dispute with PayPal and they said i had to pay the return shipping, they tell you that as well?

Yep, they said that they couldn't make MusicToday cover return shipping, so I have to pay it out of pocket. However, it "may" be covered by PayPal's Return Shipping Program... so I may be reimbursed by PayPal for the return shipping (up to $30) after this is all done.

Yea even if it wasn't for the fact that i'm not taking a chance on getting stuck with the shipping for something they fraudulently sold me, they also said it had to received by the 23rd when we have a stay at home order until the 30th, plus i am diabetic which puts me at high risk so i'm not going to take a chance of dying over this BS, i guess they win again. i can probably can get at least some of my money back selling them as fakes on ebay when it's safe to go out again.

The PayPal rep. didn't care at all that it was a pandemic. He just told me to print postage via PayPal and then request a USPS pickup, which is what I'm doing.

I'm under the impression that it just has to be shipped by the 22nd, and not actually get there by then. I'm planning on mine going out tomorrow - which means even Priority won't get there by the 22nd. Oh well.

I think every single thing I've ordered this year is a bust:

Selena Gomez - incomplete shipment

Lil Wayne - Ghost Signed and Incomplete Shipment (ordered 2, got 2 CDs 1 booklet) (also told to return)

Ozzy - autopens, and have to return

and most annoying, I missed the US Halsey's last year and they appear to be good.

i was only buying from Newbury comics last year because they are the only ones i still trust anymore, the one time i received an auto pen from them i just let them know and i not only got sent a pre-paid label to return them but they also sent out a mass email apologizing and letting everybody know they were prints and offering refunds, a company that still has some morals believe it or not. i only tried Music Today again because it was Ozzy but should have known. 

I'm still Waiting on my Halsey LP from the States... I'm in the UK, they replied to my first couple of e mails in February - Have ignored my last couple.... Guess i'll be starting another Paypal Claimback against Halsey 

I Currently Have 12 Open Paypal Claimbacks - soon to be 13 - Ozzy, Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, Frank Ocean and more.... those are the ones i remember.... probably forgot a few along the way - as this is getting beyond a joke, either things arriving fake, or not arriving at all

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service