Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I seriously owe you one man, I have been after this for a long time, THANKS!

Tried to order several times on different browsers, would not accept phone number for US.  Then link was taken down. Bummer....

The link is still up.

Didn't know if I was going to nab one or not and finally did. JB's website was acting very freaky on me.

It kept saying my US phone number was invalid so I used an Aussie number 0400 000 000

I was sweating a bead but my order went through finally.

Thanks for advising on this one. CHEERS!

I already had an account from the Sia CD earlier this year. But I get all the way to the end and it locks up and the proceed to checkout button doesn't work.

If anyone wants a signed cd I have a copy of Prayers of the Damned I'm selling. 

I was able to get it to go through. I had to pick my address although it was already listed and then I was able to check out.

I press Proceed to Payment and it goes to same page again. Is that what happened to you? Not sure about your solution. Thanks!

Click on your address. Then hit proceed to payment. And yes it may go back to the same screen. You just have to do it over until it actually moves to the next screen.

Thanks for posting!  I got the CD and the CD/signed book combo.  It took me awhile to figure it out because the country at the top was defaulting to Australia so it wasn't recognizing my US address.   

I've tried it for hours with no success.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's still the wonkiest checkout I've ever run up against at an online store. Might have finally got it to work.... But we shall see!

In any case, Ken, large quantities of gratitude to you, yet again. You're on fire this week!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service