We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 2728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally I would return it. I am super picky though. I got one the first time and it was in nice shape. Being a vinyl collector even without signatures the condition is super important to me. I return probably 5% except from Amazon which is more like 50% of the time because they have no issues putting them in a plastic envelope for shipping.

Looks like 19 available 

Wow they raised their price.. $60 this time.

It was already pretty expensive when they first listed it. And everyone who ordered from the first restock got damaged ones which is why I passed on this restock although it would have been nice to get an extra for future trading. I imagine these were in even worse shape. Sold out now.

I got 2 from the first restock and they were fine. 

Yeah $50.. for a $10 increase on cyber monday, these better be mint. I passed as well because of previous damage on restock

I missed out the first time. Couldn’t find anything wrong with the copy except there is a tear in the cellophane in the middle…

ordered Nov 29

mailed Dec 08

arrived Dec10

2 available…and they raised the price again!

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/autographed/products/stai...

LOL 75 now 

Is this accurate? I thought this was supposed to be a limit of 500

Its also a 3rd restock

wow, so Newbury kept a bunch of these, waited a while and marked them up to $76 each? Can a retailer actually do this? Seems like those record store day scams for vinyls where the physical shops will post extra copies on ebay

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service