We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Sterling Holloway and Winnie the Pooh Voices - Opinions Please

Two separate Winnie the Pooh voice items.  The signatures on the voice cast signed photo look pretty good compared to others I have been able to find.  However, I have some concerns on the Sterling Holloway signed item.  Signatures on the two pieces include:

• Sterling Holloway
  • Paul Winchell
  • John Fiedler
  • Jon Walmsley
  • Clint Howard
  • Howard Morris

Appreciate your feedback on any of these signatures.  Separately, I am also looking for signatures for Junius Matthews and Ralph Wright to complete a set if anyone has an extra (I already have SIGs for Hal Smith, Barbara Luddy, Sebastian Cabot and others).  Thanks in advance.

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump - Adding the Barbara Luddy, Hal Smith and Sebastian Cabot signatures for comment as well.  I am sure some TAGS experts can comment on Hal Smith.  Hoping to get feedback on others as well.  The photo and SIGs look pretty good to me but I do have concerns on the Sterling Holloway signature.  Thanks for taking a look and sharing your knowledge.

bump - Any opinions on these Disney voice actors are appreciated.

bump - Opinions on any of these voice actor signatures are appreciated.  If these are good, I am still seeking Junius Matthews (Rabbit) and Ralph Wright (Eeyore).  Thanks for taking a look.

The cast signed photo looks good. The Smith looks good. The Cabot is good, matter of fact I have pages out of that same autograph book.

Thank you for your help David.  Not sure how you recognized that the Sebastian Cabot is from the same album as some of your autographs but I am constantly amazed by the level of expertise and knowledge on this forum.  

I am hopeful for similar positive feedback on the Barbara Luddy and Sterling Holloway.  I am also continuing my hunt for Ralph Wright (Eeyore) and Junius Matthews (Rabbit).  Appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge.

That collector framed the name and date, also added the small photo. I have at least the 1961 Henry Fonda (also signed by Jane Fonda at a later date), on the reverse is 1961 Linda Darnell….Also a 1962 Ann-Margret, Reverse signed Clem Bevans. Your Cabot probably has another autograph on the back, that collector used both sides…..I'll check my resources for your other names.

Thanks for the additional feedback on the Barbara Luddy and story about the autograph album.  I greatly appreciate members like you who take the time to take a look and share information.  So many great members on this forum.  I appreciate you David.

On eBay under sold items is 1 Barbara Luddy autographed note signed that matches yours. Yours is good.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service