We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cropper - Signed booklet with either vinyl or CD pre-order (100 available; max 1 per person)

Steve Cropper – Mascot Label Group

Tags: Cropper, Steve

Views: 1398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting...

Here is the US website link...significant savings in price and shipping.

https://usa-store.mascotlabelgroup.com/collections/steve-cropper

Thanks Got one

Postcards on Newbury:

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/autographed-cds/products/...

Those of you who don't know Steve Cropper, look him up, he is a O.G. G.O.A.T.

Got mine today. Ordered right after they were listed but it showed up unsigned :( 

Guess I have to order another one from Newbury now. 

John, 

same happened to me. Just got it today. I sent a message to sandbag and told them I want to return the CD. and thanks for wasting my time. I ordered well in advance as well to get the extra signed booklet. Jokers!

I just posted a Complaint  on his website go there and leave a remark

Thanks! I definitely will.

Same here, what a waste of time and money

mine also was not signed i ordered as soon as they went on sale, I tired of this the paul stanley to I ordered right after they went on sale and the ones I received were not signed I returned them for a refund I'm going to try the same with this Cropper cd for a refund

Here is what the signed booklet looks like. I snagged mine extremely early on. It looks like he used a marker that didn’t agree well with the booklet, which was a little disappointing. He’s such a mammoth in the world of music, so I am very grateful for this signature. Biggest plus is the album is great. It’s the type of album that gets better with every listen

I enjoy the album a lot as well, probably would have bought a copy signed or not, but still pretty disappointed that it showed up unsigned. Might buy another from Newbury for the signed postcard, or hopefully when gigs come back I can try to meet him and get him to sign the McLemore Ave LP I just got from Booker’s website. 

I received an e-mail telling me I could return it, So I did on my dime but I don't care 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service