We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bunch of different options:

https://store.steveperry.com/

Views: 1809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol. I did mean jacket. For whatever reason when trying to explain last night I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the term 'jacket'. That is why I wrote the part that holds the vinyl. I just couldn't think of it.

LOL! Ok.

Steve is pretty good thinking about collectors by providing the original album & a separate signed album jacket. He did the same with the Traces album. BTW that album has the most mellow songs that Steve has written and/or recorded imo.

I received my copy yesterday. Looks exactly like the photo and looks very nice. I got the gold vinyl.

I’m in California and didn’t recieve them yet , are you in US?

I am in Miami.

Nice sealed album and signed separate album jacket.

Amazing 

Signed CDs and some signed vinyl bundles in stock on his website (The Season).  

Description for CDs still says sold out but it now allows you to add signed version to cart. I ordered last week to see and did receive a signed CD. 

Thank you!! I was close to buying on ebay a few times. Just picked up 2. Ill gladly pay the extra directly to him for the signed version. I pretty much gave up on these

You’re welcome, glad I could help. I missed this one last year and had been checking his site periodically. Was also considering eBay when this showed up. 

This is what I received this week: 

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Came out to just under $80 for 2 after tax and shipping but to me its totally worth it. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service