We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

ROCK N ROLL CHANNEL - talkshoplive®

COUNTRY CHANNEL- talkshoplive®

Adding this thread as they've had a lot of nice recent offerings, have interacted on the site, and seem generally good folks (in my experience)

Views: 17301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

some new updates

ANI DIFRANCO- childrens book:

The Knowing - Signed by Ani Difranco (talkshop.live)

JORDAN DAVIS (country singer)

Bluebird Days - Autographed by Jordan Davis (talkshop.live)

BRONSON ARROYO (ex-MLB pitcher, musician)

Some Might Say - CD Autograph by The Rock N Roll Channel (talkshop....

The Jordan Davis is a signed booklet through them instead of a signed mini art card through his website. 

Excited this week to be hosting the legendary Darlene Love tonight. Extremely limited autographs from Ms. Love. Tomorrow the extremely young talented guitarist from Covet and Thursday night, the one and only Graham Nash! A great week for autograph collectors and music fans.

Steve Harkins

Rock N Roll Channel on TalkShopLive

If you watch the video she signs the cd's on the back and in gold. It may be okay for those who may flatten the digipak out and frame but useless this way to me. Personally I only want stuff signed on the front and don't want another Tommy Lee (he signed his last solo record and cd on the back). I also think this is one that would have been better signed in black which would stick out more. But to each their own.

i wasn't interested in this one and just posted in case anyone was, but I totally agree with you, can't stand when they sign on the back or even when they sign their pictures in the middle of the booklet

Lol. Yeah the pictures in the middle of the booklet is even worse. Especially when the members are on different pages.

Gavin Rossdale from November 2022 signing finally showed up…

Fathers Day Sale happening on a handful of previous titles, down 10%-40%

Father's Day Sale on TalkShopLIve (mailchi.mp)

Adam Lambert High Drama
Thalia Mixtape
Lauren Daigle Self-titled
Kelsea Ballerini
Rick Springfield Working Class Dog Deluxe
Ed Sheeran Subtract
Elvis Costello Songs of Bacharach & Costello
Craig Morgan God, Family, Country

Danny Trejo Trejo's Cantina book
Andrew McCarthy Walking with Sam book

Thanks for the info! Just ordered Stewart Copeland's signed CD. 

RICK SPRINGFIELD- pre order for CD / LP of upcoming album, "Automatic"

talkshoplive®

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service