We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

ROCK N ROLL CHANNEL - talkshoplive®

COUNTRY CHANNEL- talkshoplive®

Adding this thread as they've had a lot of nice recent offerings, have interacted on the site, and seem generally good folks (in my experience)

Views: 17300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My problem might have been my lack of effort, maybe they didn't get my email or something. So I guess I shouldn't completely condemn them. But since it kind of lined up with what I had heard of their customer service I just assumed it was them ignoring me. But they do have nice stuff so sometimes it's probably worth the gamble. 

no, you are right that their customer service is really slow and that's a pain, and I'm not sure how it works but it seems their business model is that they are basically the middlemen, they line up and put on the shows, get there cut then the artist or bands distributor fulfills the orders. it's definitely a model that will cause delays when there are problems but I've gotten Alice Cooper, Kiss, Def Leppard, Collective Soul, Sammy Hagar, Dave Mustaine, Styx, and probably a bunch more I'm forgetting from them so like i said, I'll deal with the aggravations if they keep getting names like that lol

I also received a Chicago that was only signed by 2 people. Can someone please provide me with the email address to send an inquiry to?  Thanks. 

I always go to my order page and click on the help button at the bottom. I copy and paste my order number in the subject line and explain the problem in the description box

LAINEY WILSON - Bell Bottom Country CD $13.98

Bell Bottom Country - Signed by Lainey Wilson (talkshop.live)

Anyone else get any updates about the Edgar Winter signed vinyl?

The last email I received was 9/27, so I emailed today 10/12 asking if there was any update, and I received a response right away:

Hi there,   Thank you so much for reaching back out to us! We would be more than happy to continue providing assistance today.

At this time, we are still awaiting a follow-up from the artist's distributor regarding your experience. The distributor is currently experiencing a high volume of customer inquiries and working diligently in the order in which they were received. With that being said, we have reached back out to the distributor and requested an update on your specific experience. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this process!

As always, please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards, Emma TSL Support

Sounds like a normal b******* reply from the waste of time TSL....

Hi Erich,

Sorry about the Edgar issue. There initially was a delay receiving the signed Edgar vinyl and inadvertently unsigned vinyl was shipped to select customers. We have been issuing call tags to return the item at our expense and replacing with the signed vinyl. 

Based on the response you've received, send me your contact information so i can have my team follow up and rectify this.

steve.harkins@ingramentertainment.com

Thanks,

Steve Harkins

Rock N Roll Channel

I guess I'm a glass-half-full kind of person.

I've gotten the following:

3x The Kiss Destroyer CDs with Pail Stanley/Gene Simmons Art Cards

4x Def Leppard Diamond Star Halos with signed CD booklets

2x Sammy Hagar & The Circle CDs with Dual Signed Booklets

1x Rick Springfield Working Class Dog Signed CD

1x Signed Don McClean book from Readerlink on TSL 

And other than the small art cards of Kiss-things have been flawless. 

And all pretty much for what the CDs themselves would have cost elsewhere (maybe slightly more with shipping).  

But living out near the farmland-where would I get the chance to get all those sigs for the price I paid?

I will keep buying their deals if they keep getting the bands I love  And if there is an eventual glitch-I'll deal with it as I have with Premier, Barnes & Noble, eBay sellers, BAM, or VinylCollector. It's not worth getting worked up over.  Life's too short.  If you have an issue be patient and communicate with them in a sincere manner.  If you don't get what you ordered in a reasonable amount of time-dispute it with the credit card. 

I agree, you can't take things personally. If you don't get your item, you will get a refund one way or another.  It's definitely worth the risk though.

Thanks Darryl!

This!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service