We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Another new signed vinyl from Tate. Like the last couple, this is limited to 500 total pressings - and two per customer.

https://www.tatemcrae.com/products/691641-one-day-signed-7-black-vinyl

Views: 1139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lets hope she signs them in Silver or Gold and Not Black 

Unless the actual cover is darker, I'd be fine with black. Gold might okay, but I don't know about silver.

Wasn't You Broke Me First supposed to be shipped out sometime in late January? I still haven't gotten a confirmation shipping for that yet. 

The white vinyl is supposed to ship this month. Clear version end of February.

Yeah, I preorder the white one. I'm guessing they haven't been shipped out yet. 

Just received my 2 copies of white vinyl. Autopenned obviously. Big disappointment 

Damn, that's so bloody poor she only had to sign 500 ! Which could easily have been done in Lockdown - Do You happen to have a photo? If this is the case I'll cancel my order On the One Day Signed / Autopenned? 7" single supposedly shipping in April, and will be another waste of time so called star to add to my ever growing  blacklist - never to buy off again

These are from Second City prints - that's where Elvis Costello's recent Signed LPs came from recently - so are his Signed Look Now and Hey Clockface LPs Legit or Autopenned too? 

just uploaded a photo of the 2 vinyls. didn´t even mention the damages to the upper right corners

What arseholes Secondcityprints are! 

Long Cancellation e mail to do now.... calling them all the names under the sun - what a bunch of fraudulant bastards! 

they might not even be aware of this. i just don´t get if artists can´t be bothered to sign stuff why don´t they just leave it instead of ripping off people

Everyone else is reporting rubber-stamped. Yours areauto pen? Can you post photos?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service