We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine came in yesterday too. Be sure you are checking the inner sleeves, that's where mine was. I hope it was hiding for you :) 

My sister ordered 3 jade green signed vinyls from the uk store but when opened only contained 1? Contacted customer services who are looking into it!!!

Shouldn't your sister be the one looking into the parcel, as it got delivered already? Sorry, had to take the joke.

Unfortunate to hear that! Happened to me before. Definitely get a redelivery or refund!

I guess regarding an earlier post on whether to leave these sealed, this is one of the scenarios I had in mind when considering that a bit riskier.

I heard that there some people who received an unsigned photo. I'd definitely check.

1 vinyl or 1 signed print?

You could look at the registered weight of the package when it shipped. If that was low to begin with, you have proof that it only contained 1 vinyl.

The same happened to me the box should have contained 3 lps it contained one, the invoice said 3 and there was no refund or e mail contact made so they are trying to get away with sending one ,i contacted customer support last week and so far nothing il just go through paypal i took a photo of the box its one of those with the variable width wrap around tags so its set at the thickness and theres no way it was wide enough to contain 3 gatefold lps ,the one lp was snug 

They have also done the same with some cds sent 2 from an order of 3 and no mention of a refund or any contact made to explain the missing cd ,the invoice inside the package said 2 cds and an order total for 2 cds but the order was for 3 and shows 3 on the site and i was charged for 3 ,the missing cd was a blood moon signed copy my only one i actually managed to order, i had to turn to e bay which was annoying ,all in they are pretty hopeless  

Good Luck with Paypal - they are arseholes! 

I've been fighting with Paypal and Barnes and Noble since 17th October, where they have taken payment twice and it won't even  let me open a dispute as it's been debited under authorization and neither will cancel the authorization (saying they can't) and are blaming each other, so i have 2 payments of $61.99 for 1 x Cormac McCarthy Signed book on one open order number - with different Paypal Payment ID's but the same Paypal  invoice number  sat in my pending for the same 1 item 

Paypal must be making millions a year on all their FUXX Ups - wonder how long before Mr Musk buys them too! !

Don't throw  your wraparound  packaging away - it will have the weight for one LP as opposed to the weight for 3 LP's printed on it  ... so you will see how many were in it. 

I just weighed my sealed Midnights LP's One (unpacked) weighs 407 grams and 3 (unpacked) weighs 1184 grams.  

Cheers ill look in to that ,yes you have to be very carefull with paypal how you word a claim 

It won;t even let me make a claim as It's in my pending balance there is no 'Report a Problem ' Link when payments are made awaiting authorizations..... this is the generic response i keep getting from Barnes and Noble 

Jimvoi (Barnes & Noble)

Nov 3, 2022, 10:13 PM EDT

Hi Nick,

Please be informed that you still have not charged for the order. The charge will be made when the order is shipped.

Respectfully,

Jimvoi

Hi Nick,

What B&N says is correct.

A pending payment is not taken from your card until it is claimed. If it's not coupled to an order (because double/ erroneous), then it will not be claimed by the merchant and expire eventually.

If in the future it is incorrectly claimed then you can file a case with PayPal, but not before that.

Edit: I sound like a CS employee but I assure you I'm not, just speaking from experience.

Hi Jor-El, thanks for the reply, I know what they are saying is correct, and the one payment linked to the 2nd successful attempt will not be claimed until time of shipping which is fine, but it's the first failed payment i made 15 minutes before the 2nd successful payment which they are refusing to do anything about, Paypal are saying contact B&N which i have 6 times and i'm getting nowhere. 

Do you know how long it takes B&N unclaimed / erroneous payments to expire -  It used to be 30 days? 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service