We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha i look at it as genuine signed merchandise for iconic artists.. I’d buy one of each signed item if Madonna ,Bob Dylan Bruce Springsteen etc kept releasing them like this .. (obviously they won’t) not necessarily a personal fan but they are megastars/icons 

So many people using forwarding address and multiples have had their orders cancelled so they are back up for sale .. how else do they sell cancelled orders ?

Taylor for sure knows what she's doing.. all of us have fallen into her trap. I'm guilty. I sometimes blame my daughter lol.. Im doing it for her collection.. but that's not entirely true. if it was, I wouldn't have bought one for myself as well.. Everyone has their reasons for collecting. Most people are satisfied once they receive just 1 signature from a celebrity. Others, who are true devoted fans, like to obtain every item they can get their hands on. what's interesting about Taylor is, while I am a fan of her music, I'm not in that league of being a true devoted fan, yet I still have an urge to collect everything I can.

It reminds me of a comment a few days ago about Pamela Anderson. I was trying to justify buying her autograph and couldn't.. I'm not a fan of her acting at all, she was just some hot lady who everyone was in love with when I was a teen.. However, you cant deny the fact that she was an icon.. I purchased Pamela's book in the end because of all the great memories of the 90s she is connected to. Taylor is similar in this generation. we are not blind, we all can see the effect she has on millions of people. Its why she's able to sell 75k autographs within a few hours. We are all feeding on this energy and we always want to remain a part of it.. if you score this item right now, you remain in the loop. you stay feeling  connected to this era of pop culture history.. 

Honestly though its just a marketing scam from a celebrity taking advantage of her popularity.. there are no wrong answers. don't have regrets about passing. these will always be available on the secondary market if you ever change your mind. Do what makes you happy. In the end, that's all that matters

Moving units. She doesnt care one iota if youre a "true fan" or not. Yes, she's taking minimal steps to block address forwarders, but the pattern of "selling out" only to have the same items reappear days later was  clearly established with the Folklore release.  I just woke up to it this morning and recognize it for what it is - BS marketing. Lester took it upon himself to pass judgement on me for that, but then again, he also considers Ed Sheeran a global icon - so you have to take such things with a grain of salt! I've heard Ed called many things, but never an icon before! To each his own, thank you.

I agree about Sheeran. Years ago before I knew better, I thought him and Passenger were the same person. It says a lot that I didn't even bother to research. I was so surprised at how quick Sheeran became popular after that. I still don't really understand his appeal but I do like a few of his songs now. I have his autograph but only because I have Elton as well as Ladbaby which were all connected to last years Christmas song.. (wow its coming up to a year soon already..) Its one of my Daughters 1st favorite music videos. It will be played for sure every year going forward. 20 years from now, I cant wait to see her face when I give her the complete set of 3 signed CDs all framed up but that's another story.. 

Don't take what Lester says to heart. I believe he has good intentions behind what he says. There will always be collectors trying to justify their purchase to others without realizing how others will perceive it. 

Some people used the code at checkout of BIRTHDAY10 and got a discount :) 

Discount did not work for me when I bought the signed photo vinyls! :-( 

Vinyl back in stock 

Good lookin' out. Thanks.

I can't see the listing since they are sold out now but did the different colors of Cds come with their own specific signed pic or were they random? if each is assigned its own pic then that is what is rare and not the Green Cd. I was thinking it was the cd that was limited but they are still available. I was thinking about buying a couple of the green CDs to put with my signed pics so I could have the rarer version but I'm guessing that won't work lol.

Each CD had a teaser of a pic behind it; a different one for each CD. The blue vinyl had the same pic as the blue CD, only bigger. So it seems to be the signed pics are what's most collectible, not the CD.

yeah, I remember it had something listed as random 1 of 4 but I didn't think it was the signed part.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service