We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I brought this up early on in this thread. I wish I took a screenshot of the entire description. From what I remember, it did say 1 of 4 signed photo inserts but, to me, the wording mixed with the disclaimer make it sound like its possible that all 4 could be randomly inserted and might not match with the variant of the cd it was shown with. Meaning if you bought 4 of the same cd, you possibly could end up with each version of the signed inserts.. honestly though I doubt it. The disclaimer may have just been put in place in case they happened to mix up a few. My gut tells me the only way to collect all 4 inserts are to buy each color cd. We will have to wait and see. I bought 2 midnight blue since I missed out on the others and was even hesitant for that because its just an insert and not a booklet. I did it for my daughter and figured I might as well keep my own collection of Taylor's going as well

yeah, you're right it might have been the wording that threw me off, I remember it saying you'd receive 1 of 4 and for some reason thought it was random, but it probably didn't say that. I usually do take a screenshot of everything I order in case they try to change something but I guess I forgot this time.  

I thought it said 1 of 4 disc arts, 1 of 4 disc colors, 1 of 4 album covers and 1 of 4 signed photos. The first 3 are not random for each CD so I read it, along with seeing the product image, as you would get a distinct image for each distinct CD.

Good job!! Thanks so much for posting this. Here is the disclaimer they posted at the very bottom I copied earlier:

"Depiction of this product is a digital rendering and for illustrative purposes only. Actual product detailing may vary."

You’re welcome.

My understanding is that each of the four CDs comes with its own unique insert design, so that those of us who have bought all four colour variations will receive four different signed inserts.  The disclaimer is there in case someone complains that the autograph they receive doesn’t look exactly like the one in the digital rendering, but I agree that it is open to wider interpretation — typically ambiguous legalese that allows them an “out” for unforeseen circumstances.

Signed versions of the three remaining vinyl colors are now up.

Thanks

I now have 4 of each. Can't go wrong with an 11x11 taylor swift auto for $40 each.

Thanks. Anyone know the stock levels on these or how to check? I am curious if some will be more rare like the cds.

Just under $140 total for all 3.. yikes.. I still pulled the trigger though

And here is the screenshot in case anyone needs it later

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service