We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did too, I hope the album is good because I have 7 versions of it now, LMAO. Not going to bother with the Target Edition till later. 

Main reason why I got the other 3 was the $10 shipping fee. Not sure why there was such a big price difference with the CD vs. Vinyl! 

I honestly think that each version/color has it's own signed photo since that is what's depicted in the Web Store pictures.

However, it could be randomly selected like the 1989 postcards were with the Target Editions. 

It does say 1 of 4 signed inserts now.. I remember it did not say that for the midnight blue vinyl the other day. You are right though, it is possible they could be random. 

I'm confident it's not random. The other stuff (color, cover) says 1 of 4 too and is not random.

I think the product page for the blue vinyl briefly said 1 of 4 before they changed it. Because saying 1 of 4 would give away the "surprise" release of the other 3 colors vinyl with signed prints.

Everything is designed to build up sales. If they released all at the same time not as many CDs would have been sold. People who bought 2, 3 or 4 of the blue vinyl are more likely to order those same quantities of the other colors to create complete sets.

Oh then they did get me lol.. if I saw 1 of 4 for the vinyl, I would have only bought 1, not 2. Im sure others are worse off. Im planning on adding the set of 4 vinyls to my daughters collection and ill keep the extra blue for myself. It still works out ok but I spent just under $300 total after tax and shipping for 5 vinyls and 2 cds. 

Jade sold out. Must be the rare one again.

Limit 4 in the fine print.. it must be limit 4 each. I bought 2 of the midnight blue vinyls the other day and now 1 of all 3 today. It would be funny if they canceled my order because I bought 5 total. I cant imagine people buying the limit for all 4 and ending up with 16 vinyls of the same album lol.. however, im sure the resellers are doing just that.. 

I bought 4 of each. I just know she's a great long-term hold. And now she's getting into movies.

For investment, you are probably right.. as a collector, the 5 ill end up with is just too much space dedicated for technically 1 album. Especially if the autograph is sealed inside. 

Jade is still for sale on the UK webstore

I bet the people that bought all 4 CDs off shitebay for £300 or more are wishing they hadn't now - Cancel!! I feel the profits draining away through all their cancellations as i type!! 

Sadly this has become a bit of a con especially as it said the Midnights Blue vinyl editions were only for sale for 2 days in the UK with a  countdown timer and were sold out.... and look they are back up for sale LOL 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service